If you want a sun-kissed look without spending time in the sun, you may be wondering if you can mix Jergens Natural Glow with lotion. The answer is yes! Jergens Natural Glow is a self-tanning product that can be used to gradually add color to your skin. Lotion can be used to help moisturize your skin and keep it looking healthy. When used together, these products can help you achieve a natural-looking tan.
How to Mix Jergens Natural Glow With Lotion?
Here is a simple guide on how to mix Jergens Natural Glow with lotion:
- Start by squirting out some Jergens Natural Glow into your hand.
- Add an equal amount of your regular lotion and mix together well.
- Apply the mixture to your body as you would normally apply lotion.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after application.
- Repeat daily until you achieve the desired level of coloration.
Benefits of Jergens Natural Glow and Lotion Mix
Here are three benefits of using Mixed Jergens Natural Glow With Lotion:
- Jergens Natural Glow is a great way to get your skin to look its best. The lotion helps to hydrate your skin and give it a natural-looking glow.
- Mixing Jergens Natural Glow with lotion can help you save money. You won’t need to buy two separate products, and you’ll be able to get the same results.
- This method is convenient and easy to do. All you need to do is mix the two products together and apply them to your skin.
Tips When Mixing Jergens Natural Glow With Lotion
Here are some tips when mixing Jergens Natural Glow with your regular lotion:
- Make sure that you are using an unscented lotion, as the scent of Jergens Natural Glow can be quite strong.
- Start by mixing a small amount of Jergens Natural Glow with your regular lotion, and gradually increase the amount until you find the perfect ratio for your skin tone.
- Be sure to apply the mixture evenly on your skin, and avoid applying it too heavily on any one area.
- Once you have finished applying the mixture and your tan has developed, be sure to apply a self-tanning moisturizer.
How do you get the best results with Jergens Natural Glow?
The best way to get results with Jergens Natural Glow is to follow the directions on the bottle. You should apply it evenly to your skin and then wait a few minutes for it to dry before getting dressed.
How many days does it take for Jergens Natural Glow to work?
Jergens Natural Glow takes about 3 days to work.
Does Jergens Natural Glow darken skin?
Jergens Natural Glow is a self-tanning product that can darken your skin. It is important to follow the instructions carefully to avoid getting too much color.
How long does it take for Jergens Natural Glow to soak in?
It takes about 10 minutes for Jergens Natural Glow to soak in.
Does Jergens Natural Glow rub off on sheets?
No, Jergens Natural Glow does not rub off on sheets.
How many times a day should you apply Jergens Natural Glow?
The directions on the bottle say to apply it once a day, but you can apply it more often if you want to.
Does Jergens Natural Glow turn you orange?
No, Jergens Natural Glow does not turn you orange.
Does Jergens Natural Glow come off in the shower?
Jergens Natural Glow does not come off in the shower, but it can fade. If you want to maintain your tan, you should reapply it every few days.
Does Jergens Natural Glow come off in the pool?
Jergens Natural Glow does not come off in the pool.
Is Jergens Natural Glow worth it?
Jergens Natural Glow is a gradual self-tanner that can give you a natural-looking tan without having to expose yourself to the sun’s harmful rays. It is a bit on the pricier side, but it is worth it if you are looking for a good self-tanner.
How do you use Jergens Natural Glow without streaks?
The best way to avoid streaks is to exfoliate your skin before applying Jergens Natural Glow. This will help to create a smooth, even surface for the product to be applied to. Also, be sure to apply the product evenly and in circular motions.
Does Jergens Natural Glow stain towels?
No, Jergens Natural Glow does not stain towels.
Does Jergens Natural Glow stain your hands?
No, Jergens Natural Glow does not stain your hands.
What happens if you don’t wash off self-tanner?
If you don’t wash off self-tanner, it will continue to darken your skin. Eventually, it will reach a point where it will start to look unnatural and patchy. To avoid this, be sure to wash off your self-tanner according to the instructions on the bottle.
How do you shower after applying self-tanner?
It’s best to wait at least 8 hours after applying self-tanner before showering. When you do shower, use lukewarm water and avoid scrubbing your skin too vigorously.
Related Video: Does Jergens Natural Glow Actually Work?
In conclusion, it is safe to mix Jergens Natural Glow with lotion. This will help you achieve an even and natural-looking tan. Be sure to exfoliate before applying the mixture to your skin. Thanks for your attention!
Leave a Reply